Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Tmobile Call Center Like?

Valentine

I was inside by feeding the baby when I heard pap golpear las manos desde la calle. Nadie toca el timbre creó que esta muy escondido. Me asome por la ventana y vi que era el hombre que trabaja en el campo de al lado, un hombre demacrado, con la ropa bastante maltratada que siempre sabe venir pero da la casualidad que cuando mi esposo no esta. Así que tome al bebé en brazos y salí.
¿Doña tiene cinco mil australes?-dijo el hombre, asomado a los barrotes de la reja de hierro.
Abrí la reja lo hice pasar, el sujeto tímidamente entro, hacia calor le convidé una bebida de la heladera, le ofrecí asiento, el hombre temblaba no se si de hambre o por falta de vino .Busque el dinero de la mesa de luz y le dí cinco pesos. Aunque el se refería a cinco mil australes old currency.
Tell your husband that I go to look for wiring the field or confine animals at any time. Said the man walked out with an underarm package leaves daily.






This man came every week because I knew that the five thousand Southern never going to deny it. And one morning I went out to buy the supermarket and when bending the corner I saw a man waiting below paradise. I quickly realized I was waiting to ask me for money. I had bought more than they had scored in the list and had spent every last currency. So when I got home, the good man wanted to fill the drink which I refused and gave him the bags, the man told me, ma'am, I'm looking for her husband ...
If he traveled to Buenos Aires what time is not coming back
so here are encouraged to apply the five thousand Southern. Which I did not have. So I opened the fridge and the French bread that had bought him a sandwich to prepare you add ham, cheese and a tomato who was turning into the fridge for days ... ate the guy was sitting calmly, but note that his pulse was shaking while drinking soda and ate the sandwich. will prepare an instant soup. They then took.
remember one night I come home to ask the five thousand southern but not gave them. And I make a bowl of milky coffee, bread with butter and caramel. That day I had empty cupboards, the fridge as my husband had gone shopping but I knew it would take a little in return.
The good man repeated: Doña You are so good! On another occasion
approached to ask only one egg and a potato. He wore a five-liter jerry can of kerosene I guessed that it would prepare something at home that day not only gave him a bag of potato 5Ks, a dozen eggs. That day I gave him a bag of shirts and pants and a jacket that my husband is not buttoned. The man went with shirts bag of potatoes and eggs. The following week did not appear, nor the next, nor the other. That was the last time you went home.
After my husband told me that the old man had been found dead in the train car where he lived. He had been found dead in bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment