Dedicated to: AG Is a person with a passion for Rock and roll
tachycardia I awoke with a heavy sleeper and I realized it was God, then I thought ... If I am the Almighty the inventor of the cosmos, creation, nature, chaos, infinity, and even land.
'll be back for a day Michael Hutchence and artists featured in my selection criteria and also enjoy the music.
not want to question that sinners go to hell (according to the Bible) that in this case will eventually be made an exception for this good man has a vibrant voice and many loved him as I do. I want to give this privilege that I gave twenty years of joy and sweeten my ears and magnetic presence to say ... was fantastic. This beautiful man I was happy with his eyes ...
'll be back for a day Michael Hutchence and artists featured in my selection criteria and also enjoy the music.
not want to question that sinners go to hell (according to the Bible) that in this case will eventually be made an exception for this good man has a vibrant voice and many loved him as I do. I want to give this privilege that I gave twenty years of joy and sweeten my ears and magnetic presence to say ... was fantastic. This beautiful man I was happy with his eyes ...
would return to earthly life Elvis Presley , as a guy with so much beauty could go so soon with only 42 years, Kurt Cobain, (27), Jim Morrison, John Lennon, "Love Is Killing Me" George Harrison , Steve Ray Vaughan , and the virtuous electric guitar Jimi Hendrix . All this in one day. Although nobody will judge me more than I do because I am all mostly. Open
VIP concert for all fans, neighbors and female enthusiasts Rock and what merciful but I have the privilege of being in the front row sat there with my favorite soft drink, taking photographs that can capture that moment forever. Then nobody will be more generous still have to pay entry "pay God." Sure ...
I just want to ask is that first the mandate and serenity.
Not that I discriminate against casual lovers of music, but God helps early bird. I'll give bread to those who have teeth. That this time justice will be done ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment