pinces Queen of the study in many countries including Argentina, Italy, Turkey and Greece. Participated in group exhibitions and individual style has varied between surrealism and abstract that provide freshness and romance. In many of his works are these birds, flowers, foals, also pre-Columbian symbols. With a palette of oils varied greatly. It has a noticeable influx of American artist Jackson Pollock. The artist ideo its own symbolism for his work. Born in Salto, Uruguay on 22 October.
Q. - As you start on the art of painting? How about the art of painting?
R. "Since childhood, the colors fascinated me.
Q. - Oil or acrylic?
R. - I am a researcher, I love mixing techniques, use objects that met their cycle and assemble them into my work.
Q. - What an artist you admire?
Q. - What an artist you admire?
R., Pollock, MirĂ³ and my teachers Uruguayan Daniel Amaral Oyarvide and Nelson Ramos.
Q. - How is your faith based spiritual?
Q. - How is your faith based spiritual?
R. "In an intense search for peace, the peace of my soul, my environment, the" Thank you everyday. "I practice Reiki, Transcendental Meditation for many years.
P. - How would you define your style?
P. - How would you define your style?
R. "I think my dedication to my work is a religious attitude is essential, vibrated with each series and let it flow, that's my style.
Q. - What does each of your works?
R. - Sometimes birth of an idea that may be something I come to the hands, metal, wood, stone, sometimes of a text , there is always a trigger that stimulates me.
Q. - You come from a family of artist? You came from a family of artist?
R. "One day, when was seven years old, an English teacher, asked that we take a pipe ... and I did not, to my sorrow my dad, with a little clay God made me a pipe! For me, it was like, magic. And then I saw them. Both father and mother, working with organic materials, natural fibers, make wonderful baskets and rugs, were two artists, for me the best. I miss them a lot!
Q. - You come from a family of artist? You came from a family of artist?
R. "One day, when was seven years old, an English teacher, asked that we take a pipe ... and I did not, to my sorrow my dad, with a little clay God made me a pipe! For me, it was like, magic. And then I saw them. Both father and mother, working with organic materials, natural fibers, make wonderful baskets and rugs, were two artists, for me the best. I miss them a lot!
Q. - What music did you listen at home? R.
-Classical. Today, the sounds of nature.
-Classical. Today, the sounds of nature.
Q. - What is the purpose of your work, broadcast beyond art? R.
-tune with my neighbors. Vibrate in the same sequence.
-tune with my neighbors. Vibrate in the same sequence.
Q. - What artists have influenced your way of working and development? R.
-been so long I'm in this, I confess that I fall for many teachers, enjoy and, as I like to flow, if there is influence, the receipt and enjoy, as a tribute.
Q. - you played as a kid?
R.-A ladies' hat with taking tea with their children in cribs ... high heels, wearing big.
Q. - What inspires you every time you create a work?
R. "There's always a trigger, which moves and vibrates.
P. - Who have been your teachers?
R. "I've lived in Italy, Argentina, Turkey and have always sought and found teachers here in Uruguay as well.
P. - If you could return to the life of an artist who would you choose? R.-A
one that has been very happy, not the majority have suffered greatly.
P. - How was the experience to exhibit their works and engage in a relation to waiting in the gallery?
R. "There's always nerves, I think that the more exposed, there are more nerves, does not improve it!
is the need to be approved.
Q. - Do you have a story with another artist that has marked his career? R.-Solo
fellowship.
Q. - How do you imagine the future? Expect
R.-life passes, always surrounded by colors and can express myself.
P. - A dream unfulfilled? R.
-travel the world, return to the places I was in a motorhome, my family, no schedules.
Q. - How do you feel about the questions?
R. "Very entertaining, made me remember and relive moments of my life beautiful. Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment