You're a woman I know sweeten your words when you're near me. However
are hard as a rock and put an invisible wall that prevents me to come to you as I wish.
Sometimes I try hard to understand your language and that you can shield in front of me ...
I just want to love with the naked heart.
could give you the moon with the highest straight, could give the sun with a finger flick.
I want to buy your smile and your ailments and your worries and then drown in the river. "
and never return.
Because you just want to give you beautiful woman smiles and a world invented just for you. Compartamos
a crazy world together.
's dive into a world without limits.
beautiful woman I love you I want to be mine, all mine.
Because the truth I always love you ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment