Friday, March 4, 2011

Returning Sympathy Cards Pro

Interview-Ana Fajardo




Intuitive and reflective, is expressed in art as a language of emotions. An abstract figurative style, specifically with acrylic, I love the aesthetic pleasure they express. Is in constant search of his other self. Born June 17, 1973. currently lives in Ponce Puerto Rico six years is illustrated images for the book of poems by American poet Martin Hill for the book titled "Oliver Crump" Preparing others to carry an editorial


Q. - Did you always know that serious artist?



R. "Since I had always attracted the art world, but I always knew it would be an artist. Since childhood I liked to draw, paint, read. But there was always a special feeling when I drew and painted, and images that I could express a world of ideas and emotions, that was something I used to enjoy very much. From there I went closer and closer to art, and study this career.




Q. - How do you explain that most resemble your dream works dream expressions?

My paintings are from the unconscious, collective and personal. Thus the representations of my images are symbolic and that the symbol is the language used to express the unconscious, hence difficult to understand.

And is that the symbolic can be expressed in art or graphic art as in fantasies, visions and dreams. One of the functions of the symbols is to integrate or merge the images through our conscious life and unconscious. Another feature is that the symbol can also represent the confluence of the complex of the personal unconscious, through dreams, fantasies, visions and the archetypes of the collective unconscious.


Q. - you played as a child?

R., a child playing at being an architect, he built small brick houses. I also liked to play hide within me, that is immersed myself in a kind of imaginary world. I sat in a small rocking chair for a short space of time without speaking to anyone, to be played to and who could control, imagine doing things they could do, wanted to control my self. I stayed in this pleasant space until I felt that it was back to reality.

Q. - How do you define your style?

R. "My style I define it as figurative abstraction.

P. - With acrylic or oil? R.-Pinto

acrylic on racks.


Q. - What were your first shows?

R. "It was a surprise to me to see in the faces of people a kind of shock cognitive investigate enjoyed seeing my work, as if they found associations with their feelings and emotions. I discovered that my work could arouse in people maybe memories, knowledge, pleasure or ideas. These early experiences prompted me to want to continue expressing myself.


Q. - Can you tell me some experience with another artist?

R. "Yes, especially with one of the artists I most admire. A Panamanian artist, Antonio Madrid. Cando saw his paintings for the first time, I felt transported to the aesthetic pleasure that any real work occurs. From there I realized I wanted to paint like him, in fact my earliest works are an imitation of the great master Antonio Madrid, he represents for me the doorway to my imagination.





Q. - Are your works tell a story?

R. "Yes, my paintings will have my individual and collective history of my dreams, fantasies, content from the past both personally and of my ancestors. They involve an understanding of the mysteries of my life, like a knot of all my lived meanings, become well in the history of my own life energy.


Q. - How were your beginnings?, What do you intend to transmit beyond the art?

R. "My beginnings were discoveries and learning. At the end of my career in Graphic Design, I just started working as a teacher in an institute Artes en Panamá. Era profesora de varios cursos, entre ellos; composición, historia del arte, dibujo técnico, dibujo, apreciación del arte. Solía pintar, aunque no era mi especialidad, y participaba de algunas exposiciones de arte, en este Instinto . Luego me casé y vine a vivir a Puerto Rico, en busca de una maestría en diseño, solo pude encontrar una maestría en pintura, así que terminé por estudiar esta carrera. Al iniciar la carrera debía presentar obras plásticas, así que solía seguir pintando lo que pintaba en Panamá. Pero comencé a descubrir que estas formas se fueron transformando en una abstracción, y decidí que debía buscar meaning to these works, I kept reading, studying, looking for the meaning to my work there I discovered that what they convey are all my emotions, feelings, complex.





Q. - What do you need to feel complete?

R. - Check my true self in the work.


Q. - How do you imagine your future?

R. "From success to continuous exposures, to participate in conferences.



P. - What do you base that when painting?

R. "In a spontaneous spot, hence be guided by the guiding force of intuition so that I will indicate the original forms, namely those primordial images found in the depths of my being, or rather my own essence.


Q. - What are you painting now?

R. - still in the same style, trying to give life or volumetric shapes my archetypes.


Q. - What is your spiritual faith?

R. "In a higher power that controls our lives. I believe that God exists and that its wisdom created all things, like the man. We, as part of its creation have limited power, but is a power that allows us to realms beyond our physical reality.




Q. - What music do you like?

R. - La salsa, merengue, Panamanian folk music, Latin jazz .


Q. - When you paint the silence you like a band or background music?

R., background music, depending on my mood. Generally typical Panamanian music







0 comments:

Post a Comment