Interpret a reading of Jorge Luis Borges has helped me understand everything that is associated picture is God is totally wicked. Each writer has his own style on his own words, is that this particular author first thought in English then wrote in Castilian is true, his vocabulary is broad as broad as the universe and that of the Mio. The first time I read his stories was in my adolescent stage, as the word says it all suffers from that age, everything. Emma Zunz in his alibi for the murder, I felt for that moment of revulsion and disgust she felt to be with the sailor's port. I felt the same anger, the noises, the sounds, screams, gunshots, he created have witnessed them: I got the place of Emma. These feelings aroused in me a glimpse into a different world than I had seen. I could tell that I felt the adrenaline in my blood, since that day I had some attraction the black police, the round trip time. Rosario
writer, I read Pizarnik years afterwards as a woman with more awareness, get my hands on a time when sensitivity to the existence washed over me greatly. And deep in my still throbbing badly healed wound. His poems are a living testimony of a flesh that bleeds, making it sublime, thought a love that could not be realized, a lost love, a distant love, a love that no longer sings his verse but does mourn, suffer such as caged birds. The words coming out of his mouth are similar to when ever died of love.
Horacio Quiroga, the writer surprises with rare and short stories so typical of his style, invite you to follow the reading with horrific frames out of the ordinary.
0 comments:
Post a Comment