The first time I visited London was in March 1999 Vacation Europe. When I returned to Buenos Aires my coworkers asked me: Did you go to Abbey Road? Of course, I answered almost without thinking, but not really gone. St. John's Wood I was near where I was staying (Mayfair), yes, he had taken photos of every possible angle to the Beatles rented house at 3 Savile Row, to mount Apple Records and had played a terrace his latest songs stopping traffic (Savile Row is a very narrow street). But in the nearly two days in London, I had not had time to step on the zebra crossing most famous the world. life, apparently gives a new opportunity for the fans. Two years after the rate hikes, lack of employment and personal decision I spat out in Argentina where my mother bore me. The first place we chose was Amsterdam, I needed a little bloated and that city that he knew, he knew he would give me. A couple of days there and then go to visit my friend Alexander, who for a year living in London. We were by mail and gave me his address, the metro station was Swiss Cottage, and his apartment was in ... Street Abbey Road. When I got to London, I took the subway and there was. Remained about 20 blocks from the famous crossing, but after two weeks, having expired metro pass (such as public transport in London is quite expensive), I would walk straight down Abbey Road to St. John's Wood (neighborhood where you live Keith Moss and Paul McCartney) and then crossed the Thames and went my way to Regents Park. spent daily by the door of the studies EMI to let the Beatles play the music and make a full day their first LP "Please, Please Me" and take as long as you want to create the " Sgt. Pepper ..." I always stopped and looked inside, I could not avoid. A few meters away from Al plate was set in the back of the disc "Abbey Road" , I took several pictures but none came. The zebra crossing, the street sign daubed all in one building that is on the cover of the disc, it did and now I have them in front of me pasted on a sheet of cork. One day was passing by the combination of the London Symphony and I thought I heard that chord endless "A Day In The Life" . are being met 40 years of publishing one of the most memorable albums of the band from Liverpool, "Abbey Road" . In these days of celebration and commemoration, many fans crossed the pass, wearing clothes similar to the Fab Four took the day Ian McMillan gave them the photo that became an icon and has been stamped indelibly in the collective unconscious.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Baby Rosy Cheeks Reason Why
40 YEARS OF ZEBRA CROSSING THE GOOD RADIOS
The first time I visited London was in March 1999 Vacation Europe. When I returned to Buenos Aires my coworkers asked me: Did you go to Abbey Road? Of course, I answered almost without thinking, but not really gone. St. John's Wood I was near where I was staying (Mayfair), yes, he had taken photos of every possible angle to the Beatles rented house at 3 Savile Row, to mount Apple Records and had played a terrace his latest songs stopping traffic (Savile Row is a very narrow street). But in the nearly two days in London, I had not had time to step on the zebra crossing most famous the world. life, apparently gives a new opportunity for the fans. Two years after the rate hikes, lack of employment and personal decision I spat out in Argentina where my mother bore me. The first place we chose was Amsterdam, I needed a little bloated and that city that he knew, he knew he would give me. A couple of days there and then go to visit my friend Alexander, who for a year living in London. We were by mail and gave me his address, the metro station was Swiss Cottage, and his apartment was in ... Street Abbey Road. When I got to London, I took the subway and there was. Remained about 20 blocks from the famous crossing, but after two weeks, having expired metro pass (such as public transport in London is quite expensive), I would walk straight down Abbey Road to St. John's Wood (neighborhood where you live Keith Moss and Paul McCartney) and then crossed the Thames and went my way to Regents Park. spent daily by the door of the studies EMI to let the Beatles play the music and make a full day their first LP "Please, Please Me" and take as long as you want to create the " Sgt. Pepper ..." I always stopped and looked inside, I could not avoid. A few meters away from Al plate was set in the back of the disc "Abbey Road" , I took several pictures but none came. The zebra crossing, the street sign daubed all in one building that is on the cover of the disc, it did and now I have them in front of me pasted on a sheet of cork. One day was passing by the combination of the London Symphony and I thought I heard that chord endless "A Day In The Life" . are being met 40 years of publishing one of the most memorable albums of the band from Liverpool, "Abbey Road" . In these days of celebration and commemoration, many fans crossed the pass, wearing clothes similar to the Fab Four took the day Ian McMillan gave them the photo that became an icon and has been stamped indelibly in the collective unconscious.
The first time I visited London was in March 1999 Vacation Europe. When I returned to Buenos Aires my coworkers asked me: Did you go to Abbey Road? Of course, I answered almost without thinking, but not really gone. St. John's Wood I was near where I was staying (Mayfair), yes, he had taken photos of every possible angle to the Beatles rented house at 3 Savile Row, to mount Apple Records and had played a terrace his latest songs stopping traffic (Savile Row is a very narrow street). But in the nearly two days in London, I had not had time to step on the zebra crossing most famous the world. life, apparently gives a new opportunity for the fans. Two years after the rate hikes, lack of employment and personal decision I spat out in Argentina where my mother bore me. The first place we chose was Amsterdam, I needed a little bloated and that city that he knew, he knew he would give me. A couple of days there and then go to visit my friend Alexander, who for a year living in London. We were by mail and gave me his address, the metro station was Swiss Cottage, and his apartment was in ... Street Abbey Road. When I got to London, I took the subway and there was. Remained about 20 blocks from the famous crossing, but after two weeks, having expired metro pass (such as public transport in London is quite expensive), I would walk straight down Abbey Road to St. John's Wood (neighborhood where you live Keith Moss and Paul McCartney) and then crossed the Thames and went my way to Regents Park. spent daily by the door of the studies EMI to let the Beatles play the music and make a full day their first LP "Please, Please Me" and take as long as you want to create the " Sgt. Pepper ..." I always stopped and looked inside, I could not avoid. A few meters away from Al plate was set in the back of the disc "Abbey Road" , I took several pictures but none came. The zebra crossing, the street sign daubed all in one building that is on the cover of the disc, it did and now I have them in front of me pasted on a sheet of cork. One day was passing by the combination of the London Symphony and I thought I heard that chord endless "A Day In The Life" . are being met 40 years of publishing one of the most memorable albums of the band from Liverpool, "Abbey Road" . In these days of celebration and commemoration, many fans crossed the pass, wearing clothes similar to the Fab Four took the day Ian McMillan gave them the photo that became an icon and has been stamped indelibly in the collective unconscious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment