sound speakers in Josh Rouse, a singer born in USA, Bobby Flores who introduced me to his already deceased evening program also dead in the Kabul radio. Music, according to my mood is like "melancholy," the voice of this type has no fanfare, nor is the owner of a ringing, but it is in perfect synchronicity (a word that does not exist, but it is a psychological theory) with regard to my mind immediately. Now, right now.
had read an interview with this gentleman in a British magazine of popular music, a few years ago, just when he was promoting his album "1972" (year of birth of the singer).
never sought the disc, though the story had seemed great.
He recorded in the same studio where Fleetwood Mac created and shaped the difficult double album "Tusk" in 1979.
The owner of the studio that the remains of cocaine between consoles and tables were recording these sessions, you could have put together a bag.
Rouse himself said that during the recording of "1972", it tried to repeat that spirit so characteristic of rock and roll and the stock market.
Bobby Flores said that Josh Rouse was at the height of a Bob Dylan or a Carole King when Santi Calori it wanted to tear down. Until I first heard the songs of this album, I thought there was too much, now, with a few passes, I agree with you.
Behind pop "easy as pie" which seems at first hearing, the layers arise where the value of this work.
subtlety that breathes in every song, soft melodies and exquisite orchestration.
seems it was actually recorded an album in 1972, by the sound, the freshness, lyrics, arrangements and that voice whispering Rouse makes you want to hear.
are three thirty in the afternoon in Mallorca, the sky is cloudy and the heat is oppressive, that hardly breathe.
In the pages of the newspapers of the Internet, Michael Jackson omnipresent as nothing "invincible" and yet so creepy with his oxygen mask final.
A melody seeps through the speakers and Josh taught me how much he influenced Smokey Robinson, then the change of pace and Marvin Gaye sneaks through some arrangements à la What's Goin 'On. Continues in sync with my mood.
At six o'clock I expect five students, to whom I teach computer science. But today I have no desire to be with them, I follow listening to music that takes me a while and then, better mood, bring me back to continue the struggle.
had read an interview with this gentleman in a British magazine of popular music, a few years ago, just when he was promoting his album "1972" (year of birth of the singer).
never sought the disc, though the story had seemed great.
He recorded in the same studio where Fleetwood Mac created and shaped the difficult double album "Tusk" in 1979.
The owner of the studio that the remains of cocaine between consoles and tables were recording these sessions, you could have put together a bag.
Rouse himself said that during the recording of "1972", it tried to repeat that spirit so characteristic of rock and roll and the stock market.
Bobby Flores said that Josh Rouse was at the height of a Bob Dylan or a Carole King when Santi Calori it wanted to tear down. Until I first heard the songs of this album, I thought there was too much, now, with a few passes, I agree with you.
Behind pop "easy as pie" which seems at first hearing, the layers arise where the value of this work.
subtlety that breathes in every song, soft melodies and exquisite orchestration.
seems it was actually recorded an album in 1972, by the sound, the freshness, lyrics, arrangements and that voice whispering Rouse makes you want to hear.
are three thirty in the afternoon in Mallorca, the sky is cloudy and the heat is oppressive, that hardly breathe.
In the pages of the newspapers of the Internet, Michael Jackson omnipresent as nothing "invincible" and yet so creepy with his oxygen mask final.
A melody seeps through the speakers and Josh taught me how much he influenced Smokey Robinson, then the change of pace and Marvin Gaye sneaks through some arrangements à la What's Goin 'On. Continues in sync with my mood.
At six o'clock I expect five students, to whom I teach computer science. But today I have no desire to be with them, I follow listening to music that takes me a while and then, better mood, bring me back to continue the struggle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment