Monday, December 22, 2008

Watch Hatcher Vs Genitals



dinosaur's skeleton was on that beach, buried under the sand. I had no doubt. He had spent afternoons and evenings at the museum, gaping with all those fossils could safely say that what lay beneath the sand also was.
I waited until conditions were right. The tide was about to board and leave new sediments. Shovel
circled the edge of that bone would be more or less my height, and the digging went slowly. When I finally got out of the sand, I watched him closely. It was perfect. Would have more than seventy million years ago but could still appreciate the details, the grooves of the blood vessels at the ends and the gaping wound left a horn in a fight.
bone dragged across the sand to the water. I had to make sure no one will find the site, be made to excavate, dig up and eventually dam everything. Now
was only sure that the hole left by the bone was large enough. I lay in and began to cover it with sand. I could feel the connection with other bones in my feet, my head.
"fossilization conditions are excellent," I thought a few seconds before sinking completely, already feeling the wet sand around me, and that the tide had finally risen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment