When the mayor came to the canyon, we knew that we should hold elections. were on the square, waiting for the proclamation of the parties. The mayor was delayed according to custom. It was strange to see him leaving the official car with blue and yellow tights, like a superhero, and a helmet under his arm.
"Dear citizens ... "He began.
She did not finish. We stared, probably amazed by the impeccable silence that had been around. It fit the helmet and slid into the barrel after asking me if he could borrow his lighter. I, like every good deputy mayor should do, I offered to light the fuse myself.
"Dear citizens ... "He began.
She did not finish. We stared, probably amazed by the impeccable silence that had been around. It fit the helmet and slid into the barrel after asking me if he could borrow his lighter. I, like every good deputy mayor should do, I offered to light the fuse myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment