has been hidden my garage, including bicycles and tubes to mount the awning in the garden. Just talk and sometimes I listen to sneak out at night. I soil to prepare something to eat and will leave by the door, if he is hungry and wants out. I know it's useless, but still I keep trying.
has told me, yes, told me why hide-and he said he is afraid. At the moment only steal small items, such as exhaust pipes and engine gaskets. And it comes with a black face, I must remind him down a towel next time.
"Just little things," he said with his mouth full when she came across a windshield wiper in hand, still half-chewed.
only small things, small things that Assol me, that I said. I wonder if you know that after you can no longer satisfy their hunger with only the windshield or mirrors, you need the whole car. And then maybe move on to the buses and trucks. I do not know is why go after a few days ago I try not to leave casa.egura. I know it's not, then you need the whole car. And start with the buses and trucks.
has told me, yes, told me why hide-and he said he is afraid. At the moment only steal small items, such as exhaust pipes and engine gaskets. And it comes with a black face, I must remind him down a towel next time.
"Just little things," he said with his mouth full when she came across a windshield wiper in hand, still half-chewed.
only small things, small things that Assol me, that I said. I wonder if you know that after you can no longer satisfy their hunger with only the windshield or mirrors, you need the whole car. And then maybe move on to the buses and trucks. I do not know is why go after a few days ago I try not to leave casa.egura. I know it's not, then you need the whole car. And start with the buses and trucks.
When I came down today to keep her company has offered me a delicious piece of tire. I tried to remember why I never leave home for two weeks.
try to concentrate on that nut lame reason as that gives me and me in my mouth.
"I must again leave the porch light on, tell me, while I take the second nut and chew slowly.
try to concentrate on that nut lame reason as that gives me and me in my mouth.
"I must again leave the porch light on, tell me, while I take the second nut and chew slowly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment