Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Does Spotting Before Period Have Mucus

The cat of the bag (IV)

[...] "I see it.
said that. He said I would like to see it or maybe we could open and look inside. I wanted to see him again so we support the suitcase on the floor, sliding shutters that opened up with a soft click eyes peered at the small dark place, we knew, we knew, the cat had not stopped watch us from the beginning. The left ajar and sat around it all afternoon. We joke about the bride of Peter, stayed in repairing the cottage of the tree, we remember the grandfather of the hot afternoon when he died and then we sat in silence watching the case. We had put a stick between the covers to not close at all. And we looked, really never knew how long we had been watching that old suitcase, lying on the grass trying to listen like a cat meowing from inside. [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment